Yamaha YEP 321 w/ Dennis Wick mp and Stauffer 5th valve

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Bchun918
lurker
lurker

Yamaha YEP 321 w/ Dennis Wick mp and Stauffer 5th valve

Post by Bchun918 »

I'm selling my Yamaha to upgrade to a large bore, compensating euph. I've had it for about a year and a half and I'm selling it with the original hard case, Dennis Wick Ultra mouthpiece, and Stauffer rotary 5th valve. Everything works perfectly and I'm still playing it daily until I get the new horn. Only a couple tiny dings. I'm selling everything for $1800. Email me at bchun918@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank if you're interested/want pictures (the file size of the pictures are too large to attach to the post).