SOLD Cronkhite-made Reunion Blues bag front-action -BURGUNDY Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

SOLD Cronkhite-made Reunion Blues bag front-action -BURGUNDY

Postby bloke » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:02 pm

This bag is in good condition with no issues.
The burgundy leather floppy stitch-on (bottom bow end zipper protector) tends to curl, and I cannot seem to "train" it back flat.
If you expect "used" but "good", you should not be dissatisfied with the condition. Realize that there were several years that "Reunion Blues" were made in the orient for several years, so this was made BEFORE that. That being said, these were built as "lifetime" bags, so...
This particular bag is slightly faded. If I can find this color, I would like to dye it with some Fabric Color aerosol (no extra charge) prior to shipping it. I'm good at this, but (if I find the right color) expect a slight dye odor, which will soon fade away. I aim to please.
The best I could manage, dimensions-wise are as follows:
length maximum: 38" - 39"
bell diameter maximum: 18" - 19"
bottom bow width maximum: 19" - 20"
Push the limits of these dimensions at your own risk. I'll take it back, but will not refund mailing cost.
I would recommend purchasing for something WITHIN these dimensions, rather than AT THE VERY EDGE OF these dimensions.
~~ NOT 6/4 ~~
This bag is priced at $275 plus postage. I will flatten the bell portion the best I can, attempt to fold the bow end over the best I can, and try to ship between two pieces of VERY bulged corrugated cardboard. My experience with bags has always been that they CANNOT be made particularly small for mailing or shipping, but - respecting your funds - I will mail as inexpensively as I can manage.

PLEASE DON'T POST. I HAVE TAKEN PICTURES, BUT HAVE NOT WEB-HOSTED THEM YET.
Last edited by bloke on Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bloke
musician/technician/innovator

Re: Cronkhite-made Reunion Blues tuba bag front-action -BURG

Postby bloke » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:23 pm

SOLD before pictures hosted...and buyer wasn't interested in seem them either, so...

Thanks. :oops:
bloke

Return to For Sale by Owner