Conn 25j Silver

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bigboom
bugler
bugler

Conn 25j Silver

Post by bigboom »

I am selling my Conn 25j. It is silver plated, BBb, 6/4 size (BAT), with 4 short action upright valves. All valves and slides are free moving and the horn has been nearly untouched since it last chem clean. It has the normal wear and tear of small dents but nothing real bad considering the age and size of the horn. It includes the original 2 piece case, an Altieri gig bag and a K&M heavy duty tuba stand. I am located in Northern Colorado and would be willing to meet you halfway up to 10 hours away to keep from shipping the horn. I will also ship at buyers expense. I am asking $4,000 obo. If you would like pictures please let me know, I had a bit of trouble posting them . Thanks for looking.

Ben