SOLD: Windsong Breathing Devices + Miscellaneous Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

SOLD: Windsong Breathing Devices + Miscellaneous

Postby Tubanomicon » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:40 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm selling a bunch of breathing devices that are available on windsongpress.com. They are as follows:

6 liter GPC air bag -- $15
    Breath builder -- $10
    Inspiron -- $10
    Voldyne -- $10
    Variable resistance compound gauge -- $90

I'm also offering a PowerLung Sport Maximum Resistance Breathing/Respiratory Trainer for $90.

I've used each of these only a limited number of times. Since then, I've cleaned them on numerous occasions using anti-bacterial soap. I am happy to do so again at the buyer's request.

Finally, I'm selling the following additional items:

Warburton P.E.T.E. Personal Embouchure Training Device Silver Plate -- $30
    A barely used Gripmaster Hand Exerciser (1.5 lbs. per finger) -- $5

If purchased separately, I'll need to add on USPS shipping for each of the items from Kingston, NY. Alternatively, I'll let the whole lot go for $220 including shipping. (Purchased new, all of these items would cost close to $400 not including shipping.) I'll even throw in an essentially new backpack I used to carry all of these devices around.

The entire set has sold.
“Very little strength can produce much motion of air. Learn about air as motion.”

--Arnold Jacobs
Tubanomicon
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Re: SOLD: Windsong Breathing Devices + Miscellaneous

Postby Tubanomicon » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:47 pm

Sold
“Very little strength can produce much motion of air. Learn about air as motion.”

--Arnold Jacobs
Tubanomicon
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Return to For Sale by Owner