Meinl Weston 45LSP 6/4 F Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Mark Horne
bugler
bugler

Meinl Weston 45LSP 6/4 F Tuba

Post by Mark Horne »

Meinl Weston 45 SLP – 6/4 piston F that will fit a variety of situations. This was a trade show demo and is indistinguishable from a new instrument. The sound is large enough to cover parts otherwise reserved for contrabass tubas. The fifth thumb trigger is very snappy and responsive. There is also a left-hand operated 2nd slide kicker which mostly eliminates the need for a 6th valve. Build quality is rock solid. I find that my B&S Symphonie 4+2 rotary F is easier for me to finger, otherwise I would be keeping this horn.

Available at Noah's Brass Ark for $7800. http://www.brassark.com/sale/" target="_blank
Alexander 163 CC 5V, MW Thor, Mel Culbertson Neptune, B&S Symphonie F 6V