Wessex "MIGHTY MIDGET" SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Jay Bigelow
lurker
lurker

Wessex "MIGHTY MIDGET" SOLD

Post by Jay Bigelow »

For sale: Wessex Tornister "Mighty Midget" BBb Tuba. $1,500 cash or paypal includes the instrument, hard case, gig bag, and Wessex HB mouthpiece. Any standard mouthpiece works. I will pay for shipping within the US. Used for only 3 performances. It is essentially new. Google "Wessex Mighty Midget" for a complete description and sound demos. The low range is amazing. I bought it new for my father in July 2017 for $2,225 including the extras listed above and shipping. He is now retiring from active playing and no longer needs the horn. The gig bag fits in airline overhead storage. The Mighty Midget is especially good for practice, travel, and small groups. If you are close to Eugene, Oregon, My father will meet you half way to deliver.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jay Bigelow on Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
rumhud
lurker
lurker

Re: Wessex "MIGHTY MIDGET" for sale

Post by rumhud »

I'll keep an eye on this as we get closer to pay day...
Bigsum90
bugler
bugler

Post by Bigsum90 »

Bigsum90 purchased this horn on Thursday Nov 29.
Mack Brass TU210L
MackVeny Arion TU220
Cumberland Presbyterian "Holy Gang"
Jay Bigelow
lurker
lurker

Post by Jay Bigelow »

This tuba has been sold. I will remove this post as soon as I figure out how....
The Big Ben
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Wessex "MIGHTY MIDGET" SOLD!

Post by The Big Ben »

Jay Bigelow wrote:This tuba has been sold. I will remove this post as soon as I figure out how....
Edit the tile bar to say "SOLD". You can put SOLD in the body, too.

Many people appreciate the presence of sold horns to judge what horns are going for. If you are going to leave it, you can delete the contact information (e-mail address and phone) for privacy if you wish. If you would rather remove the whole thing, that would be fine.