SOLD: MW 2155 for a 4/4 CC of equal value

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
chrisginstl
bugler
bugler

SOLD: MW 2155 for a 4/4 CC of equal value

Post by chrisginstl »

Fantastic breadth and depth of sound, great response and almost effortless intonation. Some cosmetic wear and small dents from normal use.
Pictures are here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2b51x6R2K95f5mqY7

Interchangeable lead pipe, vented 1st valve, relocated thumb ring for comfort, added water key. Bell needed some work after a shipping issue when I purchased the horn, but plays very well. All work done by Joe Sellmansberger.

I am looking to downsize for utility and comfort (bad back). I would like to trade the horn for a high-quality 4/4 CC (HB-2P, Nirschl, or similar). Please PM if you are interested and have a 4/4 to offer. Serious offers only, please.

Greater St. Louis area.