Gebr. Alexander Mainz 156 F Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
AlexanderTuba
lurker
lurker

Gebr. Alexander Mainz 156 F Tuba

Post by AlexanderTuba »

A gem on the market. Several years ago the instrument underwent a major renovation at the authorized Yamaha and Schagerl service in Poland. The tube has been equipped with a Mini-ball linkage system, thanks to what the valves are quiet and reliable. Alexander has a beautiful sound and a very good intonation. Tuba is in a great technical condition. It has several micro hawsers, a small hawk on one of the crooks and a loss at the point of contact with the left hand (shown on the picture). None of these defects affect the efficiency or sound of the instrument. Before being put up for sale, the instrument was handed over to an authorized service site for cleaning (inside and outside).
The instrument was bought by me from the National Philharmonic in Warsaw, where it was in a warehouse for years. After renovation, I used it professionally to play solo on the quintet as well as some symphonic performances. It worked very well. I sell the instrument because I had to suspend my musical career. Currently, it is not used and is waiting for another user, whom he will be able to give a lot of joy.
I sell the tube together with a soft case. The photo show the current status of the instrument. I will be happy to send more photos to those interested.

http://tubaforum.de/instrumente/f-tuba/" target="_blank

The price given on the website is subject to negotiation