Jupiter 590 4-Valve BBb Sousaphone price drop 1500

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
DannyEldredTuba
bugler
bugler

Jupiter 590 4-Valve BBb Sousaphone price drop 1500

Post by DannyEldredTuba »

Selling my 4-valve Jupiter Sousaphone 590 that I bought for my audition for the Disney Mainstreet Philharmonic last year. I haven't used it since the audition last year so there is no point in me keeping it. It needs some soldering work since some of the braces became undone during a move but it still plays fine, it also comes with the neck brace but no tuning bits, I'd suggest getting two. I'm only asking 1,500 OBO for it. I live in Maryland and can ship it if you'd like but wouldn't suggest that since the case is pretty beat up. I can also take some photos of it if you'd like. Just shoot me a message and I'll send them out to you
Last edited by DannyEldredTuba on Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MW 5450 Thor
B&S PT-10
B&S GR-51
JZ Euphonium
DannyEldredTuba
bugler
bugler

Re: Jupiter 590 4-Valve BBb Sousaphone price drop 2500

Price Drop to $2,500. Or best offer, make me an offer.
MW 5450 Thor
B&S PT-10
B&S GR-51
JZ Euphonium
DannyEldredTuba
bugler
bugler

Re: Jupiter 590 4-Valve BBb Sousaphone price drop 2500

Price drop to 2,000
MW 5450 Thor
B&S PT-10