F Tuba Gig Bag

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Austincomerf95
bugler
bugler

F Tuba Gig Bag

Post by Austincomerf95 »

Hi All,

I have a black gig bag up for grabs. Fits a pt-10 perfectly. Backpack straps should probably be sewn up a little bit, but are attached and working fine. There is a small tear on the front pouch and the zipper tends to catch a little at the very end—this never presents a problem with opening. There is not a label on the case, so I'm not sure what the brand is.

Asking $150. Please PM me with inquiries.

AC
Last edited by Austincomerf95 on Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Austin Comerford
Austincomerf95
bugler
bugler

Re: F Tuba Gig Bag

Post by Austincomerf95 »

Bump!
Austin Comerford
scottw
5 valves
5 valves

Post by scottw »

What is the size of the f tuba that fits the bag? I ask because I am looking for a small bag for an old Eb.
Bearin' up!
Austincomerf95
bugler
bugler

Post by Austincomerf95 »

Hi Scott,
My horn is about 38 inches tall and the bell is 16.5 inches across. Hope that helps and please contact me with any other questions!

AC
Austin Comerford