Bass Trombones? Bookmark and Share

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Bass Trombones?

Postby John Edens » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:15 pm

Any bassbones for sale?
John Edens

Bass Bone for sale

Postby magneson » Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:17 am

:D

Hello,

I have a Bach modle Lt50BLO that has been converted to thayers for sale.
It is an older horn with a 10 1/2" bell that has two repaired creases in it. The slide still works great. Overall the horn isn't pretty but it is a great player. I recenently bought a new horn and my wife wants this one to go help pay for it. I've had it for so long that I don't want to make a fortune on it, just see it go to a good home.

I am asking $1,000 plus shipping.

email me if your interested,
Matt
mhgreen@montana.edu
magneson

Model number

Postby magneson » Sat May 01, 2004 10:31 am

Hello,

The model number on my basstrombone is actually LT50BLH.
I honestly don't remember what the H stands for. The horn was origionally equiped with open wrapped F and Gb rotors before the Thayer conversion.

Sorry for any confusion,
Matt
mhgreen@montana.edu
magneson

bassbone

Postby Ace » Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:57 pm

I've got a bass trombone for sale. It's a Benge 290 with dual independent rotors, Bb/F/G/Eb/Gb/D. Pristine condition. E-Mail at h42836@aol.com if interested. Photos available.
Ace
5 valves
5 valves

Return to Items for sale