FS: B&H Imperial EEb 4V Comp 19" Bell Price Drop

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
cctubaneeds
bugler
bugler

FS: B&H Imperial EEb 4V Comp 19" Bell Price Drop

Post by cctubaneeds »

Short Story:
Boosey & Hawks Imperial EEb 4 Valve Comp with a 19" bell with SKB Hard case, Wessex Bag, Wick 2 or 3.
Asking $5000 USD plus shipping.
Willing to drive reasonable distance.
Located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Contact
Raymond Basaraba
ray basaraba @ gmail .com (take out the spaces)
PM works too but I am much slower with PM's than email.

Photos
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

I do not have the case in the pictures anymore, and can take pictures the SBK385, Wessex Bag, and Wick pieces if people need me to.
Also, I have a folder with scans of the original brochure for this tuba for those that like that thing.

Long Story:

I have checked the serial number, I am pretty sure it is from 1982, and the local music store dealer that sold it then agrees with that date. I am the second owner, I have had it for 4 years. Horn is in great shape, and plays very well. It is small shank, so you need a "british shank' or the non L wick size mouthpieces which I will include. The horn plays very in tune, with no alternate fingerings for me. For those that know about a "fletcher cut", it has not been cut and plays up to 442 for me that way I play with a Wick 2.

I love this horn, but I do not play in a Brass Band anymore, and I need/want a Contrabass horn for the Concert Band playing I will be doing. I also have access to a great 15" bell version anytime I would like through work. I have a degree in tuba performace, but do not make any money playing tuba, I do that conducing thing now... So I cannot justify having more that one horn.
Last edited by cctubaneeds on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JP379CC
Boosey & Co Solbron Eb - 4v Comp
cctubaneeds
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: B&H Imperial EEb 4V Comp 19" Bell $5000 USD

Post by cctubaneeds »

Bump. Open to Offers.
No longer interested in trade. Motivated seller.
JP379CC
cctubaneeds
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: B&H Imperial EEb 4V Comp 19" Bell $5000 USD

Post by cctubaneeds »

Bump
JP379CC
cctubaneeds
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: B&H Imperial EEb 4V Comp 19" Bell Price drop

Post by cctubaneeds »

Lowered to $4500.

I have a shipping box and the skb case fits it very well.

Open to offers.
JP379CC