SOLD: Schiller YCB621 Copy

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
cctubaneeds
bugler
bugler

Post by cctubaneeds »

Schiller copy of a YCB621 in almost new condition. $900 USD +shipping from Edmonton.

Pictures
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lkjxd ... KeK1jecUgR" target="_blank" target="_blank

Plays very well in tune
All slides move smooth
Valves 1,2, & 4 move great
Valve cap treads 1,2 & 4 are good
3rd valve works well with oil, needs to be oiled more than the others, and the top valve cap treads are just okay, sometimes bind. I put valve linkage oil on them and they are way better. I have the same problem on the 2nd valve on my Yamaha YBB621, and both are very minor.

email
ray basaraba @ gmail.com
Last edited by cctubaneeds on Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
JP379CC
Boosey & Co Solbron Eb - 4v Comp
furiousseasons
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Schiller YCB621 Copy

Post by furiousseasons »

Hi. Is this still available? Is the price negotiable? And how much to ship to Los Angeles? Thanks
cctubaneeds
bugler
bugler

Post by cctubaneeds »

Bump.
For those who need to know, rough shipping quotes for California were $180, and Florida was $190.

Also, took the horn in to the shop. 3rd valve no longer a problem. And oiling the cap treads fixed that problem.
JP379CC
Boosey & Co Solbron Eb - 4v Comp