FS: Meinl Weston 2250 S 5-Valve 6/4 F Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
BassBlatt
pro musician
pro musician

FS: Meinl Weston 2250 S 5-Valve 6/4 F Tuba

Post by BassBlatt »

t2.JPG
Hello Everyone,

MW 2250 S for sale. I purchased this horn brand new from Buffet Group this past December. I've played it in my home, and kept it in perfect condition. I wanted to try one of these for a while, and it is an excellent tuba. I'm curious to explore some other options, so it is up for sale.

The horn is located in Woodbridge, VA. I'd rather not ship, and am willing to drive to meet potential buyers if it works out. I also run the exhibits the for United States Army Band Tuba Euphonium Workshop, which is February 1 and 2. I'll consider a deposit to hold the horn until that time as an option if you are planning on attending the Workshop.

It comes with the MW Gig Bag, and of course the red protective cover.

Brand new, the selling price for the Silver MW 2250 is around $13,500.

I'm looking for $12,500 or something reasonable.

For replies/inquires please text 703-261-9433.

Thanks,

SFC Charles Giannelli
United States Army Band "Pershing's Own"

t2.JPG
t4.JPG
t3.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cle_tuba
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Meinl Weston 2250 S 5-Valve 6/4 F Tuba

Post by cle_tuba »

Change for Adams f Solo?
Cleverson Zavatto
Tubist
BassBlatt
pro musician
pro musician

Re: FS: Meinl Weston 2250 S 5-Valve 6/4 F Tuba

Post by BassBlatt »

Thanks for the offer, but really just looking to sell it.