Mouthpiece for sale (G+W)/WTB ATU3

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubatom124
lurker
lurker

Mouthpiece for sale (G+W)/WTB ATU3

Post by tubatom124 »

Well I'm sure many of you can relate to this situation, but I have 5 mouthpieces and alas, only one tuba. So I've convinced myself that no, I don't really need to keep around these mouthpieces that I don't much play on anymore so here they are for sale!

For Sale:

SOLDDillon Music Chris Olka CB1-E (Euro Shank) SOLD - $135, Excellent mouthpiece, fantastic articulation and helps provide a nice, rich tone, like new, played in only one or two concerts, minimal use outside of that, only light insertion marks on the shank.

Giddings and Webster Bayamo (Standard Shank) - $140, Big CC/BBb mouthpiece in stainless steel. This mouthpiece is big folks, but doesn't detract from articulation or intonation, but rather supports very even and easy tuba playing across the horn, and packs a massive low register. Nice mouthpiece, easy to play in tune and to support a large ensemble without maxing out the horn, and stainless steel feels quite nice on the face.

Loud LM-7- ($10,000,000) SOLD, Nahhhhhhh just messing with ya. $100, while the company may have gone a little bit out of control, this is a high quality stainless steel mouthpiece, extremely comfortable in a sousaphone or a concert tuba,

Email: thomas.k.gerald@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Payment preferably through PayPal, pictures are on this google drive folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QG5HB ... qOSE8uT6LU" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

I would be open to trade for an Aaron Tindall model, or if someone is selling an ATU3 let me know please and thank you!!
Last edited by tubatom124 on Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rubix
lurker
lurker

Re: Mouthpieces for sale (G+W, Chris Olka, Loud LM)

Post by Rubix »

Shoot, I have a new CB-1 being shipped from Dillon as we speak... Would have gladly purchased yours instead... hate when that happens. Best of luck!

PS. The Bayamo is a huge MP!
tubatom124
lurker
lurker

Post by tubatom124 »

Bump!
tubatom124
lurker
lurker

Post by tubatom124 »

bump!
tubatom124
lurker
lurker

Re: Mouthpiece for sale (G+W)

Post by tubatom124 »

Bayamo is still left!
JPLynd
bugler
bugler

Re: Mouthpiece for sale (G+W)/WTB ATU3

Post by JPLynd »

is the LM-7 still available?
Meinl Weston 5450 "Thor" (Small Bell)
Miraphone Norwegian Star 283 Eb
Wessex CC Helicon

Gone but not forgotten :tuba:
MRP, YEB-321, 45SLZ, 188, 45SLP, 2155, 836, 5450RA, 56J, 853, 46, 410, 201N, 186
bam214
bugler
bugler

Re: Mouthpiece for sale (G+W)/WTB ATU3

Post by bam214 »

PM Sent about the Bayamo