F/S: WILLSON Eb Tuba 3400 FA-5 - SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
beat
lurker
lurker

F/S: WILLSON Eb Tuba 3400 FA-5 - SOLD

Post by beat »

Willson Eb Tuba 3400 FA-5 with hardcase for sale in excellent condition.
Location is Sydney/Australia
Price now AUD 8,500 or about USD 6000

See http://www.willson.ch/en/instrument/wil ... 3400s-fa-5 for specifications.
PM for details and photos
Last edited by beat on Fri May 03, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
beat
lurker
lurker

Re: F/S: WILLSON Eb Tuba 3400 FA-5

Post by beat »

I have put the wrong link in the post.
My Willson is the full-size large bore Eb Tuba like in the following link: http://www.willson.ch/en/instrument/wil ... 400-fa-5-0
PM for more info or pictures
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steginkt
bugler
bugler

Post by Steginkt »

Even with shipping, this is a pretty good price for this horn. I have seen folks go from "Eb isn't a viable professional instrument" to "I want to buy one of those" after about 5 minutes playing these babies.
Yamaha Xeno YSL-8820
Willson 3400 Eb
Lyon and Healy Sousaphone
5/4 Rudolf Meinl CC
Wessex trumpet
beat
lurker
lurker

Post by beat »

It's definitely a very professional tuba in very good condition, it will not disappoint. I don't play that much anymore and my small Willson Eb suits me know much better, hence selling this one.
I want to get some space now, so if your interested please get in touch with me (PM or direct email beatfawer@gmail.com" target="_blank).
I would consider selling it for about US $ 6,000. For that low price you could easily justify the airfare to Sydney, play it and take it home with you. Alternatively we can arrange shipping to the US.
beat
lurker
lurker

Re: F/S: WILLSON Eb Tuba 3400 FA-5 - SOLD

Post by beat »

SOLD