FS: B&S PT6-P Silver Plated *SOLD*

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tylerpaulbrooks
bugler
bugler

FS: B&S PT6-P Silver Plated *SOLD*

Post by tylerpaulbrooks »

Hello, everyone. After much consideration, I am parting with my B&S PT-6PS. I am asking $9,500 for the horn, which includes a MTS hard case, and a Tuxedo gig bag.

This is a FANTASTIC instrument. I am the second owner, and the first owner had this one hand picked from a batch of several at Custom Music. Aside from the obviously exceptional low register, the middle/high registers on this particular horn are much more consistently in tune than most PT-6's that I've come across. I truly believe this is one of the best PT-6's out there today. I am selling it because I found that it was just a bit too big for me as a player and person.

I am looking to sell primarily, but will entertain reasonable trade offers. I would be willing to trade for a Miraphone 1291/1292, 4/4 Nirschl, or equivalent.

I am located in Chicago, and would prefer not to ship unless it is necessary. Buyer would cover all shipping expenses.

Pictures can be found here (any dents or blemishes are pictured): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Thanks for looking and please reach out if you are interested! Either DM me here or email me at tylerpaulbrooks@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank.
Last edited by tylerpaulbrooks on Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
tubaxanperks
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: B&S PT6-P Silver Plated

Post by tubaxanperks »

Hello! I have a really nice 1291 if you’re looking for a clean trade? Ive actually been really looking for a piston PT-6!
Xan Perkins
Graduate Teaching Assistant
University of Northern Colorado
xanperkins.com

Miraphone 1291 CC
Miraphone 1281 F (Petruschka)
TurnerG23
lurker
lurker

Post by TurnerG23 »

Messaged you yesterday afternoon. Also have a 1291 in great condition. Details in PM.
jonathanb11
bugler
bugler

Post by jonathanb11 »

Just emailed you. Hope to hear back!