Sold! FS: Wessex 'Berg' F Tuba with 2 Cases - $2300

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
MarshallTRogers
lurker
lurker

Sold! FS: Wessex 'Berg' F Tuba with 2 Cases - $2300

Post by MarshallTRogers »

I bought this horn in July of 2018, and haven't played it since December. I've just bought my dream F tuba, so I'm selling this one. It's in almost identical condition to how I received it, with one dent that I know that I added.

It comes with:
  • The horn.
  • The mouthpiece that came with it, surprisingly good for a ship-along F mouthpiece.
  • Hard case, very nice! Form fitted, with a bell insert for extra protection.
  • Gig bag, also very nice! Fits the horn very well, carries comfortably.
Heres the pics in a Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jbETr ... khiMzKs5gB" target="_blank

The horn is located in Lubbock, Texas. It will be at TMEA over the next few days, if you'd like to try it out there, feel free to get in touch!
If not at TMEA, I'd naturally prefer to meet in person to sell it. Shipping is an option I'm open to discussing!

Feel free to contact me anytime at marshalltrogers@gmail.com" target="_blank

---------

This horn has been sold!