Re: FS: Laskey 30H American Shank, used - Sale Pending

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Rivercity Tuba
pro musician
pro musician

Re: FS: Laskey 30H American Shank, used - $180

Post by Rivercity Tuba »

Dillon Roylance is still cheaper.
Tabert
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Laskey 30H American Shank, used - ON HOLD

Post by Tabert »

Mouthpiece is on hold
Tabert
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Laskey 30H American Shank, used - Sale Pending

Post by Tabert »

Sold pending payment
Awegner2
bugler
bugler

Re: Re: FS: Laskey 30H American Shank, used - Sale Pending

Post by Awegner2 »

I'm happy to say I bought this mouthpiece from Robert. It plays so much better than anything else I've tried on my Wessex Chicago York.
Perhaps the Dillon Roylance is just as good? I don't forsee myself needing to try anything else in the immediate future though.
It's hard to describe the vibrance of this mouthpiece. If every other mouthpiece I tried was a Sony, this was a Bose. The sound is just enhanced and more present. It handles pedal tones better than a PT-50 and the high range doesn't get fuzzy. What more is there to want?
Andrew Wegner
Wessex Chicago York