FS: Packer 379FF Tuba $4000

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubacorbin
bugler
bugler

FS: Packer 379FF Tuba $4000

Post by tubacorbin »

Hi all!
For sale, I have my John Packer 379FF tuba. The instrument is in nearly like-new condition. I bought this around three years ago from Joe Sellmansberger and he vented the valves before shipping it to me. I haven't used this as much as I thought I would so it's time to let it go. The Packer F is a fantastic instrument and is a very good representation of the PT15 (I actually prefer the Packer to the original B&S version). It features great intonation, meaning no alternate fingerings or slide pulling needed, a beautiful singing tone, and even and fast response in all registers.

Here is the manufacturer page on this model for more specs: https://www.jpmusicalinstruments.com/pr ... ng-ff-tuba" target="_blank

The tuba is located in Livermore, California (SF Bay Area). Price is $4000 + shipping and includes the hard case provided by John Packer. The buyer assumes all responsibility once the horn is shipped.

For pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G60y_ ... OMGJom36R2" target="_blank

For questions or to purchase please email me at tubacorbin@gmail.com" target="_blank or send me a PM.

Thanks!
Corbin
Last edited by tubacorbin on Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
tubacorbin
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Packer 379FF Tuba $4000

Post by tubacorbin »

Still available. Lower price.
tubacorbin
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Packer 379FF Tuba $4000

Post by tubacorbin »

Bump for a great F!