FS: Miraphone 1291 BB-flat 4P/1R -- SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Frank Byrne
bugler
bugler

FS: Miraphone 1291 BB-flat 4P/1R -- SOLD

Post by Frank Byrne »

UPDATE 3/9/19: This tuba is now sold. Thanks to everyone who took a look.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Seeking to put this wonderful tuba in the hands of someone who will play it much more than I do at present.

Selected by me from among a dozen other tubas at WWBW in 2006 and in excellent condition with only a very few small blemishes. Photos available here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Rvzt25N6utaRu8qa9

Four piston valves (vented) plus one rotor, .835-inch bore, 18.5 inch bell, Lacquer finish, nickel silver leadpipe. Great clear sound and outstanding intonation. Recently cleaned and aligned by Joseph Felton of Heritage Music. This horn can do it all in a variety of ensembles. Tuba comes with MTS hard case and Miraphone high quality bag.

This horn lists new for over $12K, some sites discount to $11,329. Asking only $7,500. I want this horn in the hands of someone who will play and care for it as I have for over 12 years. Will not ship because I want to hand it off in great condition. Tuba is located in Overland Park, KS and willing to drive 4-hour radius from KC to meet the purchaser.

Thanks very much for your interest,

Frank Byrne
Last edited by Frank Byrne on Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liberty Mo
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FS: Miraphone 1291 BB-flat 4P/1R -- $7,500

Post by Liberty Mo »

PM sent
Miraphone 1291-5v BBb
Conn Monster BBb
"Half of the World is Below Average"
Jerryleejr
3 valves
3 valves