FS: Gronitz PF125 $10,000

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
GeorgeAlberti
lurker
lurker

FS: Gronitz PF125 $10,000

Post by GeorgeAlberti »

I purchased this tuba in 2011 at the Tuba Exchange in Durham, NC. At the time, I also drove to the Woodwind and Brasswind showroom in South Bend, IN. With the help of my teacher and some trusted colleagues, I tried every F tuba on the market at that time. This tuba was clearly the best instrument of the lot. The intonation is quite good, and it has more resonance than any other F tuba I have ever tried. If you ever get a chance to play this instrument, you will see what I mean on the first note you play.

This tuba has been used in orchestras, bands, quintets, and even a Mardi Gras parade. If you are looking for a great “do-it-all” tuba, this is your horn!

The tuba has been very well taken care of and only needed minor dent work which has been done by Eric Swanson. In addition, the tuba includes an Alan Baer PVAK which gives this tuba great clarity through a perfect valve alignment.

This instrument is currently listed at $13,600 new and that is just a pre-order (so I imagine it would take at least 60-90 days for that instrument to land in your hands).

$10,000 for this tuba and a Cronkhite gig bag, buyer covers the cost of shipping. Tuba is in Fort Worth, TX and depending on the distance/time, I would be willing to drive the tuba to meet the buyer.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RkiXp ... W_RRjzJBL0" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by GeorgeAlberti on Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
GeorgeAlberti
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Gronitz PF125

Post by GeorgeAlberti »

Bump
GeorgeAlberti
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Gronitz PF125 $10,500

Post by GeorgeAlberti »

Bump