FS: Yamaha YBH 301

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
JChiang
lurker
lurker

FS: Yamaha YBH 301

Post by JChiang »

I'm selling a Yamaha YBH 301 Baritone. It is yellow brass lacquered. This is the British style baritone (not the marching baritone that goes by YBH 301M). The valves move well and it plays well! Plays more in tune than some B & H Imperials that I've played.

The sound is pretty even and the horn is surprisingly easy to play and is a fun little horn to play. This would be perfect if you wanted to try out British Brass Bands or just wanted an inexpensive double. Receiver is for a small shank mouthpiece.

This one is not super pretty. There are various dings on the bows, but nothing that is too serious. The lacquer is probably about 85% intact. Bell doesn't have any scars or notable dings.

The case has a spot where it has been chipped and is covered with duct tape. Overall, the case is still very sturdy and I would have no issues using it daily.

These sell for $2300 ish new and about $1000-1300 used on eBay.

I'd like $600USD + shipping!

Pictures:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CWBK4vhED4pmKQf18

Horn is located in Vancouver Canada but can ship out of WA.
JChiang
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Yamaha YBH 301

Post by JChiang »

Taking offers as well!
JChiang
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Yamaha YBH 301

Post by JChiang »

Price drop to $525 shipped!