For Sale: Gronitz PCK Stock Buttons and Stems ($50) (w/ pic)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
doctoratomic
lurker
lurker

For Sale: Gronitz PCK Stock Buttons and Stems ($50) (w/ pic)

Post by doctoratomic »

Hello,

I hope this finds everyone well. I recently purchased some new stems and buttons for my PCK and was hoping to get rid of the stock ones. The outer rim of the button, as well as the stem, are raw brass, with the regular standard pearl finish as the layer.

The pearl on one of the buttons did unfortunately fall off. As a substitute, my local repairman installed cork.

I unfortunately dont know what would be a good price for these. Say $50? If you (honestly) feel like it's too much, feel free to send in an offer.

I shall have pictures up in a few moments, but feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have.

Thank you!
Last edited by doctoratomic on Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever."
doctoratomic
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: Gronitz PCK Stock Buttons and Stems ($50)

Post by doctoratomic »

Bump for a price drop. Picture now added.

If anyone is interested, feel free to reach out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
doctoratomic
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: Gronitz PCK Stock Buttons and Stems ($50) (w/

Post by doctoratomic »

Still for sale. can sell them individually if that helps too.