SOLD: Kalison D. S. 4x4 CC Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Gilspiel
lurker
lurker

SOLD: Kalison D. S. 4x4 CC Tuba

Post by Gilspiel »

Don’t miss this! I have enjoyed playing my Kalison Daryl Smith CC Tuba for several years but have decided to switch back to my BBb Miraphone. At 73 years old, I found switching back and forth between my CC Tuba and Euphonium was more difficult than I thought it would be. This Kalison was first owned by a member of BLAST and was played with them. This is an excellent instrument with excellent intonation and a rich sound throughout. I am located in Columbia SC and am asking $4400 W/free shipping $4000 and buyer pays shipping. I will throw in a Perantucci PT 50 Mouthpiece, a J Winter style hard case and Altieri gig bag. Because the instrument is made of Fa thinner metal than most brass instrument it does have a few minor dents and any bell crinkles have been rolled out professionally. The lead pipe had been adjusted before I got it to bring it into American Tuning. I am willing to deliver within 200 miles of Columbia to save on shipping.
Pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qsyfm7fnriyr ... 4Ehfa?dl=0" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by Gilspiel on Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
brassbuckles
lurker
lurker

Re: FINAL:Kalison D. S. 4x4 CC Silver Tuba $4400 w/free ship

Post by brassbuckles »

PM’d
Aaron Buckley

Amati Kraslice (Cerveny) 68
Yamaha YBB-105