QUICK SALE 2 TUBAS with MANY EXTRAS

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubahelp
lurker
lurker

QUICK SALE 2 TUBAS with MANY EXTRAS

Post by tubahelp »

MIRAPHONE 186 BBb $4500 OBO and HIRSBRUNNER HB 192 $4800 OBO. GREAT condition. Small scratches on Miraphone. INCLUDED; several cases, one hard and three soft. 8 mouth pieces total with case. Stands. Tubas can be sold separately. San Diego. Call 619-921-3956
IMG_0524.jpg
IMG_0526.jpg
IMG_0522.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MackBrass
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Re: QUICK SALE for a US Navy Vet Tuba player in Hospice

Post by MackBrass »

Here is a little more information as this user is brand new to the forum. These two horns are being posted for a retired Navy Veteran tuba player that is currently in the care of hospice. The money is needed so this US veteran tuba player can pay for hospice to care for him at his home.

Due to the short time he has left these tubas are being offered at very low prices in the hope for a quick sale.

To Mark Finley, if it's possible, could this be pinned to the top for a while? Pinning this may help from keeping the thread from floating to the bottom.

I have no skin in the sale of these tubas, I am just a fellow Vet trying to help a fellow vet in a very difficult time.
Tom McGrady
MACK Brass of Virginia LLC
Email: Sales@mackbrass.com" target="_blank
http://www.mackbrass.com" target="_blank" target="_blank
804-926-7707
edsel585960
5 valves
5 valves

Re: QUICK SALE 2 TUBAS with MANY EXTRAS

Post by edsel585960 »

Bump for a Vet! I'd love the Hirsbrunner but the wife would kill me. :)
Conn 20-21 J
Conn 10J, Conn 26 K, Martin Mammoth, Mirafone 186, Soviet Helicon, Holton Raincatcher Sousaphone, Yamaha 103, King 1240.
tubahelp
lurker
lurker

Post by tubahelp »

THANK YOU TOM for bringing all of this up. I wasn't sure what was appropriate for this. I appreciate all the comments BUT PLEASE what should I do to help this man get these SOLD? I will follow any direction you give me. Thank you so much. Carol
hammerhead48
bugler
bugler

Post by hammerhead48 »

Wondering how much it would cost to get the HB shipped from West Coast to NY?

I am interested in the HB.
MackBrass
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Post by MackBrass »

hammerhead48 wrote:Wondering how much it would cost to get the HB shipped from West Coast to NY?

If there is someone in the CA area where these are located and can help with the packing side, I would assume shipping cost to coast would be between 200 and 250 with insurance. I think my wife told her what size box to look for. Although we dont use Grayhound anymore, due to lack of care by the city of Petersburg whom have taken over managing our station, I wouldn't hesitate using them as their cost will be under 150 coast to coast.
Tom McGrady
804-926-7707
zangerzzz
bugler
bugler

Post by zangerzzz »

What key is the HIRSBRUNNER HB 192 in? CC BBb?
MackBrass
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Post by MackBrass »

zangerzzz wrote:What key is the HIRSBRUNNER HB 192 in? CC BBb?
It's a BBb.
Tom McGrady
804-926-7707
opus37
5 valves
5 valves

Post by opus37 »

mctuba1 wrote:
hammerhead48 wrote:Wondering how much it would cost to get the HB shipped from West Coast to NY?

If there is someone in the CA area where these are located and can help with the packing side, I would assume shipping cost to coast would be between 200 and 250 with insurance. I think my wife told her what size box to look for. Although we dont use Grayhound anymore, due to lack of care by the city of Petersburg whom have taken over managing our station, I wouldn't hesitate using them as their cost will be under 150 coast to coast.
I have shipped sousaphones and tubas many times. I brought the horn to my local Fed-X and had them pack them. Usually that was less than $50. They did a good job. Then I brought it to the Greyhound and shipped them for about $100 to $150 across country. It's slow but effective. You might also check with the Horn Guys. They sometimes consign horns and ship them for folks.
Brian
1892 Courtiere (J.W. Pepper Import) Helicon Eb
1980's Yamaha 321 euphonium
2007 Miraphone 383 Starlight
2010 Kanstul 66T
2016 Bubbie Mark 5
Obeeron
bugler
bugler

Post by Obeeron »

Has either horn definitely sold yet?
Well...there it is!!!
Obeeron
bugler
bugler

Post by Obeeron »

BOTH HORNS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!
Well...there it is!!!
MackBrass
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Post by MackBrass »

Obeeron wrote:BOTH HORNS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!
Great to hear and i hope everything works out.
Tom McGrady
804-926-7707