SOLD Prototype 6/4 CC Tuba SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Christopher Lair
bugler
bugler

SOLD Prototype 6/4 CC Tuba SOLD

Post by Christopher Lair »

SOLD! I've decided to sell my BMB unlacquered prototype 6/4 CC tuba. This is the older "Holton-like" version, not the newer "York-like" version. It was purchased from Richard at BMB last year. The slides have had some minor lapping to move more freely. The leadpipe has also been lowered, which made a huge ergonomic difference. This instrument is capable of producing the huge, dark sound you would expect. There are no unusual intonation issues for a horn this size. There are a few dents around the bottom bow, but nothing that affects playability. It includes a BMB hard case and bag (bag is missing shoulder straps). I'm selling because I don't need two 6/4 CC tubas. Please feel free to PM any questions or if you need more pics, etc. I'll respond as quickly as I can. See pics below. The horn is located in Springfield, MO. Shipping, etc is negotiable. $3,700. Thanks for looking!

-Chris
BMB CC Prototype small pic 2.jpg
BMB CC Prototype small pic 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Christopher Lair on Tue May 07, 2019 10:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
Christopher Lair
bugler
bugler

Re: BMB Prototype 6/4 CC Tuba $3,700

Bump
Christopher Lair
bugler
bugler

Bump
MackBrass
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Post by MackBrass »

Chris is a great guy and very modest, can't believe this is still available at this price. He is very picky when it comes to horns so I would image someone is going to get a great horn for a stupid price.
Tom McGrady
MACK Brass of Virginia LLC
Email: Sales@mackbrass.com" target="_blank
http://www.mackbrass.com" target="_blank" target="_blank
804-926-7707