FS: US Case Company Sousaphone Case

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tubamax7
bugler
bugler

FS: US Case Company Sousaphone Case

Post by Tubamax7 »

A few months ago, I bought a Conn 14K that came with this massive Road Case. I was thinking about keeping it but this thing alone without my sousa in it weights well over 100lbs and I live on the 3rd floor of my apartment complex. In this thing, you never have to worry about your horn being safe whether it be traveling across town or in a plane. It is the Behemoth of sousaphone cases! It has a foam divider to separate the bell and body to ensure they don't scratch each other up. Storage cubbies in the back corners for just about any accessories you have. It does have great working wheels so when it's on solid ground it's very easy to transport so you can roll this thing right into your garage or the doorway into your house. The wheels maneuver very well and its skinny enough to get through any door way. One of the latches has a place to put a lock. This will be local pickup only because this thing would cost way too much to ship and would be a huge hassle. I am located in Charlotte, NC. $700 or best offer takes it. Email me at mmensing3@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank. Link to pictures https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... 9VZqjOLlBS" target="_blank" target="_blank
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia- HB Chapter
Tubamax7
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: US Case Company Sousaphone Case

Post by Tubamax7 »

Bump for price drop! $600 takes it!
Tubamax7
bugler
bugler

Post by Tubamax7 »

Bump for price drop! $500 takes this amazing case!
Tubamax7
bugler
bugler

Post by Tubamax7 »

Bump for a price drop. $350!