FS: Silver Besson 967 - like new

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
NorthernEuph
lurker
lurker

FS: Silver Besson 967 - like new

Post by NorthernEuph »

I’m posting this Besson 967 (12” bell, .590 bore) for a friend of mine who has recently retired from playing. This instrument saw light use and was well cared for by its owner. I would have to describe it as being in like new condition. The silver plating is in perfect shape and there is not single dents or dings.

Included with the instrument is its original case, a large shank Denis Wick 6BS mouthpiece, and a music lyre.

Asking price is $5000 USD, but reasonable offers will be considered.

Shipping will be from Canada so we can split the cost or work something out.

Please go to the following link to see pictures:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KEz-w ... 4NNzp94ZBF" target="_blank"

Any other questions? Feel free to email me.
Last edited by NorthernEuph on Thu May 23, 2019 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexCastillo
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Silver Besson 967 - like new

Post by AlexCastillo »

Hi! I’m sending this message for my friend Spencer, he is interested in purchasing this Euphonium but he doesn’t have a tubenet account so he asked me to send the message for him. Would you be able to message me so I can give you his email address? Thank you
NorthernEuph
lurker
lurker

Post by NorthernEuph »

I'm having or trouble or am confused by the PM system. Please contact me directly at:

stewartsmith1 (at) mac (dot) com

My apologies for the inconvenience.
NorthernEuph
lurker
lurker

Post by NorthernEuph »

We're open to reasonable offers. The link to the pictures should be working now.

This is a really beautiful instrument.
NorthernEuph
lurker
lurker

Post by NorthernEuph »

I spoke with the owner yesterday. He would like to move this instrument and is more open to offers than ever before.
NorthernEuph
lurker
lurker

Post by NorthernEuph »

BUMP.

I spoke with the owner last week. We have had a couple of potential sales fall through.

He is willing to include shipping in the price and is open to offers.

If you are a fan of German Bessons, this instrument is in flawless shape and selling for a fraction of a new one.

Thanks.
NorthernEuph
lurker
lurker

Post by NorthernEuph »

Just want to clarify - the instrument is located in Canada, but the asking price is in USD. Please feel free to make an offer.