Eastman ECB836 6/4 CC. $9,000 SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Hoffmantuba
bugler
bugler

Eastman ECB836 6/4 CC. $9,000 SOLD

Post by Hoffmantuba »

I am selling my amazing Eastman. This is the best 6/4. I have the Eastman ECB 832 4/4 on its way and will be using that more than I use this for now. I am sure that I will buy another 6/4 Eastman but a lucky Tuba player can take this one off my hands. I have owned several 6/4 horns and none compare to the Eastman. I bought the horn new in October 2018. call email or text at tim@nexusbrass.org" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank or 719 310 6330. The horn is located in Colorado Springs Co.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Hoffmantuba on Wed May 22, 2019 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NoReisTubaPlaying
bugler
bugler

Re: Eastman ECB836 6/4 CC. $9,000

Post by NoReisTubaPlaying »

Hello! Is the horn still available?
Luther College (BM Performance/ Management Minor)
4/4 W. Nirschl CC
Meinl Weston 45SLP F