Adams F Solo - SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
cle_tuba
bugler
bugler

Adams F Solo - SOLD

Post by cle_tuba »

Hi guys!

Seeing my tuba Adams F Solo

See its description:
An Adams 5V Tuba (4P, 1R) F handmade. Bell: Yellow Brass, Bell Diameter: 450 mm - yes 45cm (diameter: 18 mm (1st, 2nd and 3rd valve), 19.5 mm (4th valve) and 19.5 mm (5th valve - rotary): Silver plated. 70 "brass gauge.
This tuba is 3 years old, I am selling to the fact that the metal quintet I play is negotiating a sponsorship with the Buffet Group so I need to buy a tuba in Melton or B & S (I can exchange it for a 2250 or MRP F - a case linked to the fight until Curitiba (BRAZIL).
I am selling it for $ 12,000, new it costs $ 14,600 and it takes 4 months ...
Hug to everyone...

Cleverson João Zavatto Teche :tuba:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cle_tuba on Mon May 20, 2019 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cleverson Zavatto
Tubist
cle_tuba
bugler
bugler

Re: Adams F Solo

Post by cle_tuba »

bump
Cleverson Zavatto
Tubist
cle_tuba
bugler
bugler

Post by cle_tuba »

Bump
Cleverson Zavatto
Tubist
EMC
4 valves
4 valves

Post by EMC »

Good luck with the sale , These are easily one of the best piston f tubas available today!
cle_tuba
bugler
bugler

Re: Adams F Solo - SOLD

Post by cle_tuba »

Sold
Cleverson Zavatto
Tubist