FS/WTT Denis Wick 1L (looking for 2 variety)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jgoro
bugler
bugler

FS/WTT Denis Wick 1L (looking for 2 variety)

Post by jgoro »

Hi all,

I have a literally brand new Denis Wick 1L silver-plated mouthpiece, which was sent to me in error, that's been sitting in its box for a couple months for no reason. If anyone has a Denis Wick of the 2 variety, I'd love to trade for one or multiple of the following: 2L 2SL, 2CC, or maybe 2.5CC. Not worried about condition, unless there are holes in it. Alternatively, I will sell this for $100 shipped, and if you have one of the other mouthpieces I'm seeking feel free to reach.

Email at jgorodetzkymouthpieces@gmail.com" target="_blank

Thanks,
Justin
Last edited by jgoro on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jgoro
bugler
bugler

Re: FS/WTT/WTB Denis Wick mouthpiece

Post by jgoro »

Bump. Still have the Wick 1L, still looking for a 2 something.