For Sale or Trade: Giddings Ron Wilkins Bookmark and Share

Sell and buy equipment. Please clearly label either as SPONSOR, WTB, or For Sale. Will keep the WTB forum available until Sept 1, 2019.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment (as well as Wanting To Buy), but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

For Sale or Trade: Giddings Ron Wilkins

Postby Tubaryan12 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:24 pm

Giddings Ron Wilkins, large shank, very good conditions. No dings or deep scratches. I purchased for euphonium, but it makes the horn sound too much like a small tuba. $125 with free USPS Priority Mail shipping in the U.S..

Willing to trade for a euphonium mouthpiece, large shank, with an I.D. between 26.5 and 26.75 mm.

Pictures available upon request.
Marzan BBb - 4 rotor, Blokepiece Imperial and Symphony
John Packer JP-274 euphonium, Schilke 52E2
King 607F, Conn Remington (Connstelation)
Posting and You
Tubaryan12
6 valves
6 valves

Re: For Sale or Trade: Giddings Ron Wilkins

Postby CranstonTuba » Tue May 21, 2019 3:38 pm

Small tuba you say?

I have a giddings Euros I’d trade but that’s an ID 25.6.

The only mouthpiece I’d part with that is in your size range is a Dennis Wick 3AL at 26.5. I would be willing to work something out if you interested.
CranstonTuba
bugler
bugler

Return to MarketPlace