SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TubaNerd88
bugler
bugler

SOLD

Post by TubaNerd88 »

Up for sale is a B&S MRP CC Tuba in silver. I purchased this horn brand new from Buffet Crampon in October of 2013 and am the only owner. This horn, to my knowledge, is the very first production model of this horn to arrive in the US when it was first released. I have taken extremely good care of this instrument.

There are a few very minute dings along the bottom bow, and that is it. The horn was recently chem cleaned a couple of months ago by Christopher Hite over at Buddy Roger's Music in Cincinnati, Ohio.

The horn is an excellent example of the B&S line. The sound is full, warm, and very Germanic, reminiscent of a rotary B-flat. This one in particular plays slightly differently than the later models (from my experience of trying the later batches). The horn comes with a blue Supersac gig bag that is in great shape (no rips, tears, or fraying on the bag or the straps).

I'm asking $11,000 for the horn and gig bag. I will not ship this horn. I am also not looking for any trades. I am, however, willing to drive up to 250 miles in any direction for you to try the horn out.

Serious inquiries only please. I'm trying to move this horn quickly, and I do not want to beat around the bush. You may contact me via email at mattgraytuba AT gmail DOT com.

You can see pictures of the horn at the following link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by TubaNerd88 on Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Matthew Gray
DMA Candidate, University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
Eastman EBC836
B&S PT-16
TubaNerd88
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: B&S MRP CC Tuba (Silver)

Post by TubaNerd88 »

Bump

Just a reminder that the horn will be available for play testing starting today at ITEC. Stop by the Buddy Roger's Music booth and give it a go!
Matthew Gray
Eastman EBC836
B&S PT-16
TubaNerd88
bugler
bugler

Post by TubaNerd88 »

Bump

Still for sale!
Matthew Gray
Eastman EBC836
B&S PT-16
TubaNerd88
bugler
bugler

Post by TubaNerd88 »

Bump!

Asking price has been lowered to $11,000.
Matthew Gray
Eastman EBC836
B&S PT-16
TubaNerd88
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: B&S MRP CC Tuba (Silver) (ON HOLD)

Post by TubaNerd88 »

The horn is on hold.
Matthew Gray
Eastman EBC836
B&S PT-16
TubaNerd88
bugler
bugler

Post by TubaNerd88 »

The horn is officially sold.