Besson 983 Eb for sale at ITEC - Sold!

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Mark N.
pro musician
pro musician

Besson 983 Eb for sale at ITEC - Sold!

Post by Mark N. »

Sold! I am glad it found a good home!

Mark

Greetings! I am selling my Besson 983 Eb Tuba with like new Hard Case for $4,500.00. As one might assume at this price level, the instrument is used with some wear and tear from many gigs over the years. There is lacquer wear and a handful of small dents that do not affect the instrument. It plays great and the main tuning slide has been adjusted expertly by Dana Hofer to make it easier to bring the instrument to pitch.

If you are interested, please email me at manorman2006@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank. I will be at ITEC from now until Thursday evening, May 30. I will have to ship the case to you, at my expense.

Thank you,

Mark

Pictures: All my pics are too big to attach. Feel free to visit my business website below for a quick pic of the instrument (and the Pre-K class "Tubapalooza" event!) I will try to download more pics soon...or, just see me at ITEC.

http://www.charlottemusicschool.com" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by Mark N. on Wed May 29, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.