Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
sugawi
3 valves
3 valves

Post by sugawi »

sold
Last edited by sugawi on Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
sugawi
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FS: Kanstul 18 mouthpieces $45

Post by sugawi »

Bump
iiipopes
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by iiipopes »

Bump. The Kanstul version of the 18 is one of the best mouthpieces for general use, including sousaphone. Jim New made me one when he was still at Kanstul, only widening the cup from 1.26 to 1.28 for me. Even though I use a blokepiece on my Bessophone, I use this mouthpiece for souzy. At this price, everyone should have one just because.

Here's the deal: instead of the larger throat that the Bach 18 has, the Kanstul version has the "standard" .328 throat, so breath support is easier to manage while still giving great focused tone and projection, especially outdoors.
Jupiter JTU1110, RT-82.
"Real" Conn 36K.
sugawi
3 valves
3 valves

Post by sugawi »

Bump
tubazach07

Post by tubazach07 »

Sent you a message