SOLD - Bach 7 Megatone - $60 + Shipping Bookmark and Share

Sell and buy equipment. Please clearly label either as SPONSOR, WTB, or For Sale. Will keep the WTB forum available until Sept 1, 2019.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment (as well as Wanting To Buy), but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

SOLD - Bach 7 Megatone - $60 + Shipping

Postby the elephant » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:24 am

SOLD! Thanks for looking.

Bach 7 Megatone - $60 + $8 USPS shipping (actual cost) - very good condition

I do not have a new one to compare it with, but the shank is very thin and the edge is bare brass, and that cannot be original. It looks to have been reamed out at some point prior to my acquiring it. I have never really used it much, but it is a very big and open playing mouthpiece. It is in otherwise very good shape. Price lowered due to the alteration to the backbore, since I can't really tell you what difference it makes compared with a stock Megatone 7. I don't know the age, but I have had it for at least 10 years now. Note that the plating may have simply been worn off the edge of the shank through use or polishing. The inside does not look weird like some home reaming jobs look. It also may have lost its plating due to having the end re-rounded after having been dropped. I really have no idea. Look at the pics and decide for yourself.

Send me $68 through PayPal only, paid as FRIENDS AND FAMILY. Do NOT pay via GOODS AND SERVICES! If you send it and a fee is charged to me I will hold your shipment until you send the missing amount. I ship after your money is transferred to my bank and clears. (It usually takes about four days total for these two things to occur.) Price includes shipping to CONUS addresses (usually about $9 via USPS). For sales to AK, HI or international addresses the buyer must pay the actual shipping cost. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited by the elephant on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

For all you do, this " target="_blank's for you.
the elephant
Papa Legba
Papa Legba

Re: SOLD - Bach 7 Megatone - $60 + Shipping

Postby the elephant » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:15 pm

This mouthpiece has been sold. Thanks for looking.

For all you do, this " target="_blank's for you.
the elephant
Papa Legba
Papa Legba

Return to MarketPlace