**SOLD** FS: Miraphone 1291 CC $7600

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
xanperkins
bugler
bugler

**SOLD** FS: Miraphone 1291 CC $7600

Post by xanperkins »

***SOLD***

Hey folks!

I’m selling my Miraphone 1291 so I can downsize for a bit. This tuba is AWESOME because I legitimately believe the 1291 is one of the most well-made and versatile CC tubas out there, always for an affordable price and holding its value very well! Really great for any ensemble, quintet, orchestra, band etc. I’ve had it for 2.5 years and am the third owner (I think) of this horn. I was recommended this horn by Sam Pilafian about 3 years ago and he helped me purchase the horn. I did exactly what he said and snatched this up because in his words, “it is just as good as any of the new 1293s out there” for way less. I have been around several 1293s over the years and definitely agree with Sam’s statement. I plan on getting it chem cleaned soon and checked over, but it is in good shape (other than maybe needing some new pads and valve guides) as I’ve kept it well lubricated and cleaned it myself 2-3 times a year.

The horn is located in Kansas City, MO. Please reach out if you have any questions.

https://imgur.com/gallery/fsDNMua" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Cheers!
Last edited by xanperkins on Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xanperkins
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Miraphone 1291 CC $7800

Post by xanperkins »

Bump
xanperkins
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Miraphone 1291 CC $7600

Post by xanperkins »

Bump for lower price!
ChrisDodson
bugler
bugler

Post by ChrisDodson »

Interested in trades?
xanperkins
bugler
bugler

Post by xanperkins »

Depends on what you have. I’m really interested in Eastman CC tubas, 632 and 836, each of which are not completely equal $$$$ to the 1291. I’m hoping to downsize to somewhere around the $5000 range.
cmcneal
bugler
bugler

Post by cmcneal »

I have a 4/4 Rudy Meinl that is in your price range if you're interested in a trade?