**sale in progress** Yamaha YBB321 BBb with case

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
WakinAZ
Community Band Button-Masher

**sale in progress** Yamaha YBB321 BBb with case

Post by WakinAZ »

**sale in progress

Very good condition Yamaha YBB321 BBb tuba with original wheeled case in good condition.
$2995 plus shipping to CONUS only from Tucson, AZ. Reasonable offers will be considered.

This horn has been recently shop serviced, and is ready to go.
Larger 4/4 size tuba at 40" tall and well-built.
Specs per Yamaha:
Key Bb
Body Yellow brass
Bell Diameter 443mm (17 1/2")
Bore Size 18.5-19.5mm (0.728-0.768")
Height 1018mm (40.079")
Valves 4 top pistons

I don't think this horn has been played much in its life, because the slides and valves are still very tight. You definitely need to use light oil on the pistons.

There are moderate amounts of small dings and some areas of scratching. Overall it looks very nice.

Pics available here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/165581760 ... 9100353277

I'm only selling because I have a different horn of the same model that I like slightly better.

Thanks for looking,
Eric L.
Last edited by WakinAZ on Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WakinAZ

Re: Yamaha YBB321 BBb with case

Post by WakinAZ »

Updated photo link with a lot more pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/165581760 ... 9100353277
WakinAZ

Re: Yamaha YBB321 BBb with case

Post by WakinAZ »

price drop..
WakinAZ

**sale in progress

Post by WakinAZ »

**sale in progress.

On the way to the auction site. Offers welcome..
:arrow: This horn is super clean, does not appear to have been a school horn; has not been trashed, taken apart, and put back together.

I would rate the finish with various small dings and some areas of scratching at about 8.5 to nine out of 10, depending on how picky you are. Mechanically it's a 9.5 or 10 out of 10.
Very nice overall.

These horns project very well. My section mate turned around when I was playing this and said "damn, that thing really projects". Yup. 8)