John Packer 377 Eb *SOLD*

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
phaymore
bugler
bugler

John Packer 377 Eb *SOLD*

Post by phaymore »

I've decided to sell my John Packer 377 Eb. I bought this horn about three years ago from Bloke. I believe he told me it was originally a demo horn. The forth valve loop has was shortened by Bloke on his recommendation in order to bring the pitch up. I've tried to include photos of the alterations. There are a few scratches and dings but otherwise is great shape. The horn plays really well, I just couldn't get the hang of the fourth valve on the side. It comes with a semi hard case. I also have a Cronkhite custom gig bag for it, but that would be an additional cost.

I'm asking $3200 and will not ship. I live in Hickory, NC and will be willing to meet halfway within reason. My email is phaymore at yahoo dot com if you prefer to communicate that way. Below is a link with photos as well as a link to the John Packer website so that you can see the specs.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

https://www.jpmusicalinstruments.com/pr ... g-eeb-tuba

Patrick
Last edited by phaymore on Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patrick Haymore
-----------------------
B&S PT-22 Eb
phaymore
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: John Packer 377 Eb *SALE PENDING*

Post by phaymore »

Sale is pending.
Patrick Haymore
-----------------------
B&S PT-22 Eb