**SOLD**

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
JonAldave
lurker
lurker

**SOLD**

Post by JonAldave »

Hi all, I’m selling my Miraphone 187 and an MTS case for $4500, I’ve used it for my first 3 semesters of college and it was real fun to play but now I’m looking for a CC. There’s some cosmetic damage, most notably on the bell (had to roll it out) and the bow (damaged when I got it). Hopefully the photos can help you spot them, it’s still a beautiful horn. The horn will be located in Carmel, NY til August 18 it’ll then come to school with me at Ithaca, NY. I prefer local pickup and I’ll be willing to drive about 2.5 hours in either location.

Here’s a link to pictures:
https://imgur.com/gallery/laz6gli" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

I’m also selling a PT50 and TU31 for $85 each. This can be either local pickup (1 hour driving) or by mail where buyer pays shipping.

Here’s a link to pictures:
https://imgur.com/gallery/hvo9o7h" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

PM with any questions or if you want more photos
Last edited by JonAldave on Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JonAldave
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Miraphone 187 BBb + MTS case $4500, PT50/TU31 $85 ea

Post by JonAldave »

Bump
JonAldave
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Miraphone 187 BBb + MTS case $4500, PT50/TU31 $85 ea

Post by JonAldave »

Bump