Contrabass Trombones - Now with photos

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Shellman1982
lurker
lurker

Contrabass Trombones - Now with photos

Post by Shellman1982 »

Due to a young family, a small bank account and large bills I am forced to liquidate some of my assets. Located in Melbourne, Australia play testing may not be easily accessible for you all but all I can do is lose a whack of money and offer free shipping worldwide.

Miraphone BBb/FF Contrabass trombone $5500usd
Powerful low register with slide positions at approximately the same place as a bass trombone, so the transition is super easy. Bass trombone shank mouthpieces all fit - I use an old kosicup tuba mouthpiece which has a 31mm rim and it works fantastically with this horn. I will include this mouthpiece in the sale.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5yusruuu7u4t ... frrAa?dl=0

Alexander F/C/Db/A Contrabass Trombone $7500usd
In excellent condition. 10 3/8" gold brass bell with nickel garland around rim, double independent rotor valves with extension rod for hand slide. Comes with original crocodile skin (not real) style hard case. This is a truly beautiful instrument and I will be sorry to see it go.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b8dal064yl49 ... e0Ita?dl=0
Contact me for questions, photos, offers, and more information...
Shellman1982
lurker
lurker

Re: Contrabass Trombones - Now with photos

Post by Shellman1982 »

I am open to offers and trades.