FS: Gnagey 4 Valve CC Tuba - $3700. Bookmark and Share

Sell and buy equipment. Please clearly label either as SPONSOR, WTB, or For Sale. Will keep the WTB forum available until Sept 1, 2019.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment (as well as Wanting To Buy), but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: Gnagey 4 Valve CC Tuba - $3700.

Postby Bill Troiano » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:33 am

This past year, I asked Sam to make me a 4 valve CC tuba. I had planned to use it for jazz work when I didn't want to use my CC sousaphone and I did use it a few times. But, everyone loves the look and sound of my sousaphone for these gigs and in the few instances where space was limited, and especially if I was amplified, my Yamaha 621 CC was adequate (and lighter in weight.)

So, rather than having it just sitting around and not getting played, I'm putting it up for sale. It is typical of Sam's tubas and it plays great. It has a 2341 King valve section and an old York bell. It isn't the prettiest tuba out there, but it plays great and has that Yorkish sound.

I'm asking $3700.00 for it with no case. Buyer plays shipping. I still have the box that Sam shipped it to me in. I'm located in the north Austin, TX area. Email: tubabill@me.com

Bill Troiano
5 valves
5 valves

Re: FS: Gnagey 4 Valve CC Tuba - $3700.

Postby Bill Troiano » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:05 am

Bump for price drop.
Bill Troiano
5 valves
5 valves

Postby Bill Troiano » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:22 am

Bump City !!
Bill Troiano
5 valves
5 valves

Postby Bill Troiano » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:24 am

Bump City !! (So, you can make a more direct comparison to another Gnagey tuba for sale on this forum.)
Bill Troiano
5 valves
5 valves

Postby Bill Troiano » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:23 am

Bump City !!

I forgot to mention that I had Sam install strap rings on this tuba, so that I could play it standing.
Bill Troiano
5 valves
5 valves

Return to MarketPlace