WTT/FS Leather Cronkhite Gig Bag (HB2P)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
A_Tubist
bugler
bugler

WTT/FS Leather Cronkhite Gig Bag (HB2P)

Post by A_Tubist »

Willing to trade, plus cash on your end, my black leather Cronkhite gig bag for your cordura Cronkhite sized to fit an HB2P (17.5 x 38 according to the Horn Guys website). I would also consider outright selling the gig bag for $450 OBO but I would highly prefer to trade.

Case is an older example of Cronkhite's work made by Glenn himself well before he retired and is in phenomenal functional condition. All zippers and clasps are in great condition and the case has served me very well in the time I've had it; this case kept my HB2P completely unscathed through a serious car accident (the car was completely totaled). The accident left me unable to handle the extra weight of the leather while carrying the instrument day to day so I unfortunately must let it go. The leather has been cared for over its lifetime but is worn due to age and regular use.

Located in Southern California (LA/OC)
Would prefer to exchange cases in person but willing to ship as well
Last edited by A_Tubist on Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A_Tubist
bugler
bugler

Re: WTT Leather Cronkhite Gig Bag (HB2P)

Post by A_Tubist »

Bump
A_Tubist
bugler
bugler

Re: WTT Leather Cronkhite Gig Bag (HB2P)

Post by A_Tubist »

Bump
A_Tubist
bugler
bugler

Re: WTT/FS Leather Cronkhite Gig Bag (HB2P)

Post by A_Tubist »

Bump for edits
koznolan
lurker
lurker

Re: WTT/FS Leather Cronkhite Gig Bag (HB2P)

Post by koznolan »

Hello!

I am interested in the bag! What are the maximum bell and length dimensions it could fit?

Thank you,
Nolan