$5,000 Eastman EBC 632 CC Tuba with Flight Case and Gig Bag

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
mcafeechris
lurker
lurker

$5,000 Eastman EBC 632 CC Tuba with Flight Case and Gig Bag

Post by mcafeechris »

Eastman 632 CC Tuba for sale. Purchased brand new less than 3 years ago. Dropped on bell day one, but professionally rolled out – only marks from this are on back side of horn (see picture). Otherwise, the horn is in really good condition with only minor dents and scratches from regular use. Has been professionally cleaned for sale.

I love this horn and have received many compliments on its sound (including a performance in Carnegie Hall). I’m only selling because I have moved into a 5/4 CC horn (since I’m 6’5” tall).

Asking $5,000
Price also includes an SKB hard shell flight case and Gard soft gig bag.

Located in Syracuse, NY area. Willing to meet in the New York/Pennsylvania area. Otherwise, can ship anywhere at buyer’s expense (to be calculated based on location).

Note - Willing to discuss a trade for a Mirafone, Meinl Weston, or Willson F tuba.

Specs of horn from Eastman website:

This 34" tall CC tuba is wonderfully in tune and is a very easy and comfortable horn to play. Whether in an orchestral setting, a community band, a church ensemble, a quintet, or solo work – this tuba works well.

The model 632 employs the following features:

- Key of CC

- Full-size tuba with 19 3/4" bell

- Yellow brass construction with nickel-silver leadpipe and tuning slides

- Four stainless steel pistons through a .687" bore

- Front-action valve assembly

- Right thumb-operated 5th rotor valve (a flat whole step), through a .770” bore

- Short slide tubes designed to give more sealing area at these detachable points

Images of the horn:
https://sunypotsdam-my.sharepoint.com/: ... g?e=drHcAo

Contact through here or at mcafeec202@potsdam.edu" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by mcafeechris on Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time” - Leonard Bernstein. Crane School of Music ‘22
mcafeechris
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Eastman EBC 632 CC Tuba with Flight Case and Gig Bag

Post by mcafeechris »

Bump for price drop
“To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time” - Leonard Bernstein. Crane School of Music ‘22
Sam Swiercek
lurker
lurker

Post by Sam Swiercek »

PM sent.
mcafeechris
lurker
lurker

Post by mcafeechris »

Bump!
mcafeechris
lurker
lurker

Re: $5,000 Eastman EBC 632 CC Tuba with Flight Case and Gig

Post by mcafeechris »

Bump for price drop!!