For Sale: Silver AT2U, euro shank - $85

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
the mtl
lurker
lurker

For Sale: Silver AT2U, euro shank - $85

Post by the mtl »

Hello,

I hope this finds everyone well. I am looking to sell my silver AT2U. Other than the insertion marks, it’s in overall great shape.

Price of $85 includes shipping. Venmo is preferable, but I can and don’t mind doing PayPal. Pictures upon request.

I’ll be in the NYC area for the next week or so, so it’ll ship out of there. Feel free to reach out with any questions. Thanks!
Last edited by the mtl on Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the mtl
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: Silver AT2U, euro shank - $90

Post by the mtl »

Bump, mouthpiece still available.
the mtl
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: Silver AT2U, euro shank - $90

Post by the mtl »

Bump, mouthpiece still available. I am willing to hear out reasonable offers!
the mtl
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: Silver AT2U, euro shank - $85

Post by the mtl »

Bump. I lowered the mouthpiece down to $85 which includes shipping. Great price on a great mouthpiece!!
the mtl
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: Silver AT2U, euro shank - $85

Post by the mtl »

Hey folks,

I am super sorry for my delay in getting back to people - mouthpiece is back on the market. Feel free to reach our if you're still interested, or if you ARE interested! THanks!