FS: Yamaha 321 lacquer brass tuba with case (SOLD on 9/16/19

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Hank74
3 valves
3 valves

FS: Yamaha 321 lacquer brass tuba with case (SOLD on 9/16/19

Post by Hank74 »

This is a Yamaha 321, 4 valve BBb tuba in lacquer finish. Also included is a very good hard case. I will also throw in a used Yamaha 67C4 tuba mouthpiece with this horn.

I've played this for eight years and have enjoyed this instrument. As with most used tubas, there is some lacquer wear at spots and a few very tiny scratches. However, there are NO major dents or dings throughout. I had this chemically cleaned a few years ago.

This tuba is commonly used by high school students in their concert band programs. If you have a child who is playing tuba, this would make an excellent practice horn. If you're a music instrumental teacher, this would be a great addition to have for any student.

I'm asking for $2300, but am willing to consider your best offer. If you live in the upstate NY area, I'm willing to meet you in order to avoid shipping costs. Otherwise, there would be an additional shipping fee.

PM me here if you're seriously interested. Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Hank74 on Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hank74

Baritone Horn: Wessex BBb
Contras: Dynasty BBb
Helicon: Wessex BBb
Sousas: Conn, Holton, Jupiter, King, Yamaha. All BBb.
Tubas: King, Martin, Reynolds (one w/Olds bell). All BBb.
Hank74
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FS: Yamaha 321 lacquer brass tuba with case

Post by Hank74 »

Bumping this up to let you know this is now listed on E-bay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/293192996320" target="_blank.

However, if you still wish to do a private transaction with me here, that's fine. I'd simply end the auction once we reach a deal.
Hank74

Hank74
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FS: Yamaha 321 lacquer brass tuba with case

Post by Hank74 »

This tuba has been SOLD!
Hank74