For Sale: Like-New Wessex F Tuba - **PRICE DROP$2800

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
wilsonator1276
lurker
lurker

For Sale: Like-New Wessex F Tuba - **PRICE DROP$2800

Post by wilsonator1276 »

Essentially brand new Wessex Berg tuba for sale. I thought I would find a good use for an F horn but I have not used it very much. I've had the horn for approx. 2 months and it is still in excellent condition. It has been brought to about 5 rehearsals and the case has gone up and down the stairs a few times. Maybe one or two very small dents and the bell may have a small crease which affects balance slightly on carpet. The horn stands fine on hard floor. The case also has some slight malfunctions/does not like to close fully you definitely need to squeeze the case a bit to close it fully. However, this issue was present when I first unboxed and used the case. Includes case, mouthpiece, and oil. Located in North Carolina. I would prefer buyer either pays for shipping or we meet somewhere within a few hour radius.

Link for pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14Ot7r ... 4gDP1x77dP" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

I will entertain other offers or trades, however, I am definitely looking to get somewhere close to the above price since this horn is essentially brand new.
Last edited by wilsonator1276 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wilsonator1276
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: Like-New Wessex F Tuba - Berg $2900

Post by wilsonator1276 »

Bump for price drop - $2800. I've gotten a little interest but let's see what this does. :)