XO Jupiter 1680s CC Tuba $7,000 (Price Negotiable)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
timothy.schrader
lurker
lurker

XO Jupiter 1680s CC Tuba $7,000 (Price Negotiable)

Post by timothy.schrader »

Hello Everyone,

I am here to put my XO Jupiter 1680s CC Tuba for sale . This horn has been great for me, but after talking to my Professor and some of my Tuba playing friends I am searching for a bigger horn that will better suit my needs as a player.

I am the first owner of this horn and it is in very good condition. It is a year and a few months old, with some normal wear and tear. None of this is noticeable in terms of lacquer damage or dents, and nothing affects how the horn plays. I have taken it in for regular cleanings and thorough checks on the hardware. Everything is working efficiently. The XO Jupiter 1680s is a greatly versatile 4/4 size CC Tuba with a very round and dark sound. I have used it for everything from solos and quartet/quintet playing to wind ensembles and orchestra.

This horn would be great for any young High School or College Musician who is looking for a CC Tuba to do it all. This horn would easily do anything you would like, but it has been especially nice for wind ensemble and chamber music.

This horn comes with a hard case and a custom fit Alteri Gig Bag.

I have the horn in Pullman, Washington, where I attend Washington State University. I will frequently be up north near Seattle and Bellingham, and can meet any interested buyers there. I am willing to ship the horn, splitting the shipping cost.

Please feel free to message me at my personal email @timschrader090@gmail.com, or at my cell phone (360)296-9221. You can also reach me through facebook PM at Timothy Schrader.

Images of the Horn - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by timothy.schrader on Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timothy.schrader
lurker
lurker

Re: XO Jupiter 1680s CC Tuba $7,000 OBO

Post by timothy.schrader »

Bump for Title and price information. Price is negotiable