Yamaha YBB-201 Tuba - $650 incl. shipping - SOLD Bookmark and Share

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Yamaha YBB-201 Tuba - $650 incl. shipping - SOLD

Postby Tubajug » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:38 pm

I have a Yamaha YBB-201 BBb tuba. This was a former school horn and shows. I got out the dents I could with what I have on hand. All the braces are solid. It comes with a rough (useable for shipping, could be repaired) case, no mouthpiece. I wasn't going for a full "restoration," just getting it cleaned up and ready to play again. Valves and slides all work smoothly. It's got a nice, big, full sound. This would make a good practice horn or community band horn. Price is $650 including shipping via greyhound. Reasonable offers will be considered. I'm located in Lincoln, NE if you'd like to come try it out.

Pictures can be seen in my local craigslist ad:

https://lincoln.craigslist.org/msg/d/lincoln-yamaha-ybb-201-tuba/6969998735.html

Contact me here or via email: jordanhluke (at) yahoo (dot) com
Jordan
King 2341 with a Holton "Monster" Eb bell
Eb Frankentuba in progress
Martin Medium Eb Helicon

Used to own, but still a fun thread: Lyon & Healy Eb

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving's probably not for you.
Tubajug
5 valves
5 valves

Re: Yamaha YBB-201 Tuba - $650 incl. shipping - SOLD

Postby Tubajug » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:11 pm

Sold!
Jordan
King 2341 with a Holton "Monster" Eb bell
Eb Frankentuba in progress
Martin Medium Eb Helicon

Used to own, but still a fun thread: Lyon & Healy Eb

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving's probably not for you.
Tubajug
5 valves
5 valves

Return to Items for sale